Friday, December 17, 2010

I get high on scents 2

Remember my I get high on scents! post? Well, I have a new one :D

"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting." Christian Dior 

Armani Privé Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani

Man Amber by Halston (Ladies can use it too)

Tom Ford Black Orchid

 


Tom Ford Black Orchid Limited Addition Collection

(Pressed solid Black Orchid perfume, Black orchid lipstick and nail polish)

 

 

I ordered this collection from Saks Fifth Avenue online.  But guess what? Aramex sent me an email that it's not possible to ship those babies outside the US! :( So I might send them to my cousin's address in Florida, and I'll just have to wait until he comes to Saudi *dying*

 

6 comments:

eshda3wa said...

i love tom ford!!

f7ee7eely said...

I ended up giving away the oud royal -- after it dried down it became a bit nauseating and all too familiar smell -- thats the dilemma I go through everytime I buy a new niche fragrance I end up hating it and giving it away...

f7ee7eely said...

want a blind buy? get the new amouge memoir woman -- nice oriental scent -- not quite the head turner but I'd give it 9 out of 10 in its olfactory group....

A said...

Did you try Rose D'Arabie by Giorgio Armani? It's heavenly! I love it as well, xx

The Stig said...

I used to have Tom Ford - Black Orchid.
I got it as a gift.. Never knew it it is for women :s

Am I gay?

Euphoria said...

The Stig: There is one for each gender :P