2 weeks ago, I spent Five amazing days in sexy London! Don't you just love this City?
- Walk daily to Harrods to sip thé à la rose and order the heavenly Ispahan atLadurée in the mornings. Then luch at the Pizzeria -don't froget to order the olives bowl-
- Went to ODEON and watched 7 Pounds and cried my heart out there :(
- Shop at Selfredges and Harvey Nichols.
- I saw Ewan while I was walking in Knightsbridge. Handsome man ;)
- Hakassan, Zuma and Cipriani. Aaaah, I wanna eat there again. (While entering Cipriani, I saw a paparazzi out side. And guess what? Penalope Cruz was just leaving!! didn't see her though :| )
- Got lost in Hyde Park. Need I say more? My brain was freezing coudn't think lol.
- Met some friends and cousins there. They're trying to convince me to apply for my post graduate studies in London. Still thinking.
- No clubing, maybe next time :P
- I so wanted to meet some bloggers who live/d there. I'll mention 2: Eshda3wa, Desertpalms. The rest are not actually following my blog, but I am following theirs. I don't post my comments. So basically they don't know me! maybe next time! :)
- The good news is that I might go back in March. I'm so EXCITED :D
The sountrack of my trip was: Moon river, Strangers in the night - Frank Sinatra (I'm guessing because Desertpalms's post) and Insomnia - Craig David.