Wednesday, July 12, 2006

1st Tag :)

I've been tagged by Rima & my dear friend Sedna :)

1. You receive a gift. You open it and say "Wow, this is exactly what I need. It came in time." What is the gift?

Chocolate cake :P

2. Close your eyes, now open them. You are someone else. Who do you want it to be?

Does Angel count? :)

3. You are sitting in a coffee shop in the Champs-Elysées. There are five chairs around the table, you sit on one, who sits on the other four?

My McDreamy ;) , my bestfriend, her hubby, shopping bags :P

4. They give you a chance to appear on TV for five minutes. Everyone on the planet is watching you, and everyone will believe whatever comes out of your mouth. What will your message be?

pink elephants actually do exist! :)

20 Things about Me:

1- I'm the real Cookie Monster ;)
2- Red is my Fav color.
3- I love Sushi :D
4- I like Orcheds.
5- Kahlil Gibran, is my Fav poet & philosopher.
6- Memoirs of a Gisha, is my Fav novel.
7- I don't have any talent :
8- I love clubbin' :D
9- I (heart) king Abdullah :P
10- I'm a Leo.
11- I have a long hair.
12- uff, can't think of more.. maybe later