Saturday, December 29, 2007

My parents Anniversary

"Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century."
Mark Twain.

Last week was my parents 25th Anniversary! Their Silver wedding Anniversary! how cool is that? We went to Bubbles for dinner (my favorite restaurant) and we had lots of fun :D

I was planning to surprise my dad there. So, I went downstairs to BON BON with my sister and we chose a cake and asked the guy to add the (Happy 25th Anniversary) on it! :)
After dinner, they played the (Congratulations) song, and the waiter was passing the tables to reach ours with the yummy cake. Dad was smiling thinking it was someone's Birthday or something. Suddenly he realized that the waiter was actually heading OUR way! My Dad's face expression was PRICELESS! hehehe :D

I am very happy to be part of this wonderful family. And I hope my parents have many years of love and joy together. Happy 25th wedding anniversary, Mom and Dad!

8 comments:

Seeker said...

so sweet :)
you're right family is an important thing...
keep going

Grey said...

May God Bless them and InshaAllah someday you will blog about them celebrating the Diamond Jubilee ...

Anonymous said...

Mashallah ... Allah e tawil min 3umurhum inshallah ... :)

Glow! said...

Reminded me of mommy & daddy's 30 years anniv.! =D

Ya rab kol al nas ykoon 3endahom mom & dad like ours! :)

ma sha2 Allah! ;)

eshda3wa said...

mabroook
allah ykhaleehun 7ag b3ath

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! :D

This Lady said...

Mabrooookeen inshallah! it was my parents 25th this year too. We did nothing. Mom's not into celebrations. Fun huh?

Anonymous said...

So sweet of you hun

May Allah grants them a happy life ever :)