Friday, June 04, 2010

Pretty Woman

I just felt like watching an old movie again.  This time it was Pretty Woman.  LOVED it! It's been years since the last time I saw it on TV.  

 


Vivian: Can I call you Eddie? 
Edward: Not if you expect me to answer.

[Vivian hops up onto Edward's desk in a sultry pose.] 
Edward: You're on my fax. 
Vivian: Well, that's one I haven't been on before.
 
Vivian: You're late!
Edward: You're stunning!
Vivian: You're forgiven.

Vivian: I want the fairy tale.

Happy Man: Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin' - this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww! old movies r the best

http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/